September 12, 2000

Figure Mania: Card Board Figures


General information:

Quality:
The figures are laser printed on 300 gram card board with 600 dpi. Cutting is done with a plotter.
Their height is approximately between 2.7 and 2.9 inches.
They are printed only on one side. The backside is white.
The plastic standees for the figures are included in the delivery.


Shipping costs for registered mail: 
worldwide:  14.00 USD


Payment: via Paypal


Production and Shipping time:
Production time may take 5-10 days



How to order:

- Please send me the set codes via facebook messenger, what sets you would like to order.

- Next I will send you an information about the total price including shipping costs.

- If you agree you may send me your e-mail and shipping address. To finalize everything I will send an payment inquiry via paypal.

- After the payment I will send off the figures within 2-3 working days. You will receive the tracking numberof the package.